Oemine D2 (of yeast origin) 60 count
Natural vitamin D : an alternative non synthetic vitamin extracted from yeast.
- 2 or 3 capsules during two meals with a glass of water for 4 months.
- For children : 2 capsules during a meal for 20 days a month.
- Natural vitamin D can be an alternative to the synthetic form of this vitamin. It is extracted from yeast that is specially cultivated to be rich in vitamin D.Dosage and duration of administration depend on your age, the degree of vitamin D deficiency and your doctor’s recommendations.
Composition of 1 hard gelatin capsule: Natural vitamin D2: 5 µg (100% of DRI)
Ingredients: Beer yeast naturally rich in vitamin D, hard gelatin capsule: plant-based polysaccharides (pullulan).
(According to the health claims authorized by Commission Regulation (EU) No. 412/2012)
Vitamin D contributes to
* the normal functioning of the immune system and muscles
* the maintenance of normal dentition
* calcium and phosphor absorption and utilization and normal calcemia
Vitamin D also plays an important role in the process of cell division.